The Nano Vibration Analyzer is a fiber-coupled laserinterferometric
vibrometer integrated in a precision technical
microscope. It is excellently suitable for measurements of
dynamic properties and static displacements of micro structures,
MEMS and cantilevers.
The flexible sample positioning in a wide range of 50 mm x 50
mm is achieved by the specific microscope set-up. The vibrating
object can be watched on PC by means of a USB camera.
Different objectives with magnifications of 10x and 50x are
changeable. DC deflection measurements as well as spectral
analysis up to a frequency of 2 MHz are possible. Amplitudes
can be measured with sub-nanometer resolution.
Operation and display of results employs a PC running specialized
data analysis software. This software allows the
frequency analysis of vibrations, the triggered data acquisition
and a script-controlled scanning of surface structures.
• High precision, noncontact vibration measurements
on micro objects
• Flexible sample positioning
• Different changeable objectives (10 x, 50 x)
• USB camera for observation of measuring objects
• Fiberoptic coupling of the laser beam
(eliminates thermal influences on measurement
• Application-specific configuration
• Includes FFT spectrum-analysis software
• Noncontacting vibration measurements on micro
objects, MEMS und cantilevers
• Determining the vibrational spectrum
• Determining the vibrational shapes
• Determining the resonant frequencies